Re: [udig-devel] AbstractFeatureStore vs. UdigFeatureStore

I need no rollback :-) I have disabled / removed (in the ui) this functionality since it would confuse my users in some situations. They can undo the important things (layer content, bounding box) manually. Although I'll try it using the Catalog.

Thanks for your help!

tony roth

You are correct.  You can remove that extension.  However I expect that other negative behaviour will occur because that featurestore is responsible for putting the Transaction on the Layer's FeatureStore.  If you remove it you may be in autocommit mode so the user will not be able to rollback.  What you can do it find the GeoResource in the Catalog using CatalogPlugin.getLocalCatalog().find( layer.getId() ).  That will give you the unwrapped FeatureStore.  Sorry I didn't think of that yesterday.

Jesse