Re: [udig-devel] refresh a catalog item

Finally I got time to get into this and...it doesn't work.
I'm trying to understand if it all depends on a strange behaviour that I
notice. Perhaps someone can explaint that:
I open udig drag a grass location into the catalog and it reads
everything properly. So for example I have a location with two mapsets
and nested inside the maps. Now I create a map in one mapset. I remove
the service from the catalog and then drag the location into the catalog
again. i thought it would read the whole thin g again, but it remembers
something and the new map is not seen.
If I reastart udig, the map appears. So what does it remember and where?

For your info the part:
		IServiceFactory locator = CatalogPlugin.getDefault()
				.getServiceFactory();
		List<IService> rereadService = locator.acquire(ID, connectionParams);

in fact creates a proper service, but without internal members. But by
triggering manually the members method on the members fills everything
down the tree, so that should work. (in fact it doesn't since it
remembers the old tree)

Any hint?

Andrea