Re: [udig-devel] How to get started with Renderer

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 15:35 +0200, Andrea Aime wrote:
> A simpler design is needed, I hope we'll be able to port the
> renderer back to Geotools and radically simplify it at the same time.

Martin is talking more and more about his GO-1 renderer which hopefully
can be simple and *documented*. I have yet to see a block diagram of the
pieces from which I could start understanding how stuff goes together.

Last FOSS4G there was some discussion about the new renderer but I guess
we have not gotten around to that work yet.

--adrian

Back to the top