Re: [udig-devel] Re: June 12th IRC Meeting - GPS

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 13:29 -0600, Andy Czerwonka wrote:
> There's a lot more than the the client side to get the environment up and
> running.  I'm using ActiveMQ as my JMS provider.  The code is a prototype,
> but you're welcome to see it.  I've requrested a username and password for
> SVN - once I get it I'll check it in up there.

great. I'm sure it will teach us something. If you have time to give a
block diagram of all the stuff that you can't check in, it might give
ideas to the folk who follow.

I imagine one branch of uDig will eventually act like TrimbleOffice to
help GPS mapping campaigns. So someday others will want to know who has
come before.

cheers,
adrian

Back to the top