[udig-devel] Custom Create Project tool

Hi List,

I've been working on some custom plugins for udig at my work which use a specific data set.  I would like to be able to make a create project tool which automatically sets the user up with the required dataset.  My problem is, how do I create a new project and add it to the project/map tree programmatically(I have managed to figure out how to add layers to maps from shapefiles allready)?  It might help if I someone could point me to the source for the existing "create new project" tool.

Regards
Angus MacAulay

Back to the top