[udig-devel] uDIG SLD Editing

Hi,

I'm using 1.1-RC10a and I encountered something really odd, when I did an import from a WMS the first time I was able to see all the features including one which was attached to a shapefile. When I did a table view all the data in the shapefile was present as I expected. I then needed to do a restart of uDig and was no longer able to view this information? I deleted and created a new project to try to do the same but was never able to get this view back again. It says in the table view you should be albe to drag a layer but it never lets me do that.

S.D.

Back to the top