Re: [udig-devel] Re: Making a Style Editor Dialog for a new type of file

Hi,  I need more information.

1.  What renderer are you using?
2.  What style are you putting on the Style Blackboard
3.  What is the new type of file?

Jesse

On May 2, 2007, at 8:26 AM, Schmitt, Magna (CIP) wrote:

Hi there:
I could solve the problem, now the issue is that I want to see the changes I have made immediately in the Map Editor. I tried to use ((ViewportPane) ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap ().getRenderManager().getMapDisplay()).renderUpdate(); and ((ViewportPane) ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap().getRenderManager ().getMapDisplay()).repaint(); but i do not see any changes in the editor. I can only see the changes now when i reopen my layer (because the changes are already saved in the file).

Magna