[udig-devel] Re: Making a Style Editor Dialog for a new type of file

Hi there:
I could solve the problem, now the issue is that I want to see the changes I have made immediately in the Map Editor.
I tried to use ((ViewportPane) ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap().getRenderManager().getMapDisplay()).renderUpdate(); and ((ViewportPane) ApplicationGIS.getActiveMap().getRenderManager().getMapDisplay()).repaint();
but i do not see any changes in the editor. I can only see the changes now when i reopen my layer (because the changes are already saved in the file).

Magna

Back to the top