Re: [udig-devel] Arabic Labels in the map

Hi Ahmad,

All of the rendering is done in Geotools. The "LabelCacheDefault" object is the object responsible for drawing the labels. And DBFReader in the Shapefile plugin is responsible for reading from shapefiles. Does Postgis render Arabic correctly or are all labels incorrect?

The uDig SDK RC10 comes with the Geotools source code so you can probably use that to debug the problem. If you can find a solution I'd be happy to apply it.

Jesse