[udig-devel] layer name is null

I have a problem with the jgrass service implementation.
Things are showing up properly, but there are some hidden problems.
One visible result is the fact, that in the properties panel of the map
(from the right click on the map in the Layers panel) in the Summary tab
the Name attribute is empty. Also the status is said to be "Layer not
rendered", even if I see the map.

Now that I'm creating widgets to support the selection of loaded maps
from a treeviewer, when I ask for the layer name, I get a null and my
code breaks when trying to create the tree structure.

I tried to debug through the code but got lost inside the nirvana. We
were talking about the identifier that ends with #name and that it was
changed to support also JGrass's way. I suppose it has something to do
with that, but I can't find that mail right now.

Andrea

Back to the top