[udig-devel] Mess on uDig trunk

Most development has been going to the uDig 1.1.x branch lately, and trunk has been a mess due to various technical issues; as a result, many changes from 1.1.x have not made their way to trunk. Over the last 2 days i've been trying to get trunk back in sync. First I tried bringing missing commits from 1.1.x up to trunk. After that I tried rolling back trunk to the branch point and applying all the changes to 1.1.x to it. The current state of trunk is very close to 1.1.x. Unfortunately i've run out of time and need to disappear for 3 weeks. There are several commits on trunk from revision 23126 onward which need to make their way back; these are mostly by Jody and myself.

Anyhow, at worst we can roll back my changes over the last few days -- but we will still need to get 1.1.x and trunk in sync (and certainly before the end of May).

But first, we must figure out what the hell is wrong with our subversion repository for it to be failing randomly on merges and large commits.

Sigh...

Cory.

Back to the top