Re: [udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] FOSS4G Code Sprints

Andrea Antonello ha scritto:
Hi Jesse,
very glad to hear that and I feel a little cray :)
Would it be possible to slowly start to create a page in the wiki in
which we try to understand how many people would partecipate at the
sprint and what they would like to do and for how long they will stay at
the sprint? A kind of informal schedule, so that people that come from
the other side of the globe could be able to understand how to get
organised.

Very much agree. I have the impression a code sprint works fine if
developers have a clear idea of what they are going to code, that is,
a general design already in place. Or else, that's going to become
a design sprint at the whiteboard, which I would not be against, but
it's better to decide before what is what.

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top