[udig-devel] Re: [Geotools-devel] FOSS4G Code Sprints

Hi Jesse,
very glad to hear that and I feel a little cray :)
Would it be possible to slowly start to create a page in the wiki in
which we try to understand how many people would partecipate at the
sprint and what they would like to do and for how long they will stay at
the sprint? A kind of informal schedule, so that people that come from
the other side of the globe could be able to understand how to get
organised.

Andrea