RE: [udig-devel] configuring eclipse

Hola

Thanks to answered to my question, but I've see that I do not explained
very well (sorry for my english)

In my case I am using the Version 3.2.2 of eclipe and the version 1.0.6
of UDig

I read that the udig software can be extended using plugins components
and that these plugins must be developed in eclipse ide

I downloaded both softwares in the versions that I mentioned before

When I knew about the "net.refractions.udig.tutorials.distancetool"
example, I've found that this example was very interesting in my task to
learn more about this useful software, so I decided to compile and use
it

The problem that I have is that when I opened the eclipse ide and follow
the steps indicates in the guide "Distance Tool 1.0x" (the word document
because I am using an older version of udig), I saw that the eclipse
environment does not have any reference to the UDig plugin, and I I
tried to write it, an error appears.

I mentioned before that I usually work in an microsoft development
environment (it is know that it uses graphic and simple visual
interface) so I am not very habituated to use much customizations, but I
am decided to learn more things

Thanks for tour attention

Elias Ruiz

Este mensaje es enviado con fines informativos y/o laborales únicamente.
Osiptel no se responsabiliza, expresa o implícitamente, por la exactitud de dicha información o la conveniencia de uso para propósitos particulares.
Si usted recibió por error este correo, por favor reenvie el mismo al remitente, indicandole el error cometido.

Back to the top