Re: [udig-devel] configuring eclipse

Hola Elias ;),

Have you included the new package in Exported Packages?

To do that:
1. Open Manifest of the new plug-in
2. Select "Runtime"
3. add the package containing the tool extension (distance).

Before run udig.product, don't forget to add the distance plugin (Run >
udig.product > plug-ins tab).

cheers
--
Mauricio Pazos