Re: [udig-devel] Need help to change the schema and add new

Time for a new example then I guess :).

Take a look at:

http://svn.geotools.org/udig/branches/1.1.x/udig/tutorials/ net.refractions.udig.code.examples/src/net/refractions/udig/code/ examples/ConvertFeatureToNewSchema.java

Jesse

On Apr 11, 2007, at 6:55 AM, Schmitt, Magna (CIP) wrote:

Hello:
Thank you, Jesse for your example of copy features from a layer :-) .
I was also trying to change the "schema" from the "data store" first to add new "attribute types" and new data to the features. For example: In my old layer i have:

DefaultFeatureType [name=PeruSur , namespace=http://www.opengis.net/ gml , abstract=false , types=(DefaultAttributeType [name=the_geom , type=class com.vividsolutions.jts.geom.MultiPolygon , nillable=true, min=1, max=1],DefaultAttributeType [name=DEPCOD , type=class java.lang.String , nillable=true, min=1, max=1],DefaultAttributeType [name=DEPNOM , type=class java.lang.String , nillable=true, min=1, max=1],)]

So, I would like to add more "attributes types" to have new colums "Fields" in the table of the NEW layer.

Magna