[udig-devel] What's going on...

I wasn't able to make the uDig meeting last week so I promised to send an email explaining what I've been working on. The main thing I've focussed on lately is:

- Getting the GeoTools, GeoAPI and JTS source code into the SDK so that debugging is simplified. - I've now made all references to Files relative so that it is possible to package up maps with all of the data into single packages. (Also a requirement for the Live CD).
- I've also started looking at the nightly build for the SDK.

Jesse

Back to the top