Re: [udig-devel] How can my ViewPart be notified about creating of the MapEditor?

Hi,

MapEditor is just a normal editor (in eclipse terms). You can add a listener to the IWorkbenchPage (if I remember correctly). From a view you can do this through the getViewSite() method.

some thing like:

getViewSite().getPage().addPartListener( listener );

The TableView does this.  Its a big class but look for a PartListener.

Jesse