[udig-devel] How can my ViewPart be notified about creating of the MapEditor?

I want my view to show some information about current map. But how can
uDig notify my view whether the MapEditor was created or not (notify
me when MapEditor is creating)? Because my View can be created earlier
than MapEditor - and then I need to wait until MapEditor will be
created and I will recieve notification.
Some type of listener? Then where listener should be added?

Back to the top