Re: [udig-devel] udig life cd

Alright, so from that point on all the maps are saved as relative
references to the umap file?

That means that if I keep all my data inside of the project.udig inside
the udig-workspace (where the settings are kept), I can just take that
folder and send it to another udig user and he will be able to open it
without problems? If it is like that, it not only makes sense, it is
great! :)

When I want to open an external project, how do I do? What is the right
file to open? This seems a dummy question, but it didn't work for me
with none of the files.

Andrea