Re: [udig-devel] udig life cd

And let me add another one :) (while I'm playing with it)

7) I burned udig on a cd to see what happens when launched from there
(and on a windows box) and the answer is... nothing. Well almost
nothing. The splashscreen starts, a folder
.eclipse/net.refractions.udig_product...etc.etc. is created with the
configuration in it and then... everything dies. No error, nothing at
all. I tried to launch it from commandline and the same happened. (this
makes me also think of the possibility to have a debug mode, which has
some logging system (log4j?))

Ciao
Andrea