Re: [udig-devel] udig life cd

Hi Jesse,
I created a project in the default location, which was udig-workspace.
Then I loaded some maps and closed udig. Then I reopened it and as
expected, it loaded everything pretty. The map was called map and saved
as map.umap.

After that I renamed udig-workspace to udigwspace and launched udig like:

udig -data /home/moovida/udigwspace -configuration
/home/moovida/udigwspace config map.umap

It didn't load anything like it was before. The perspective
configuration was remembered, but no map loaded.
I then tried to open the project with the open project in the File menu,
but that also didn't work.

Didn't I get it right?

Andrea

Back to the top