Re: [udig-devel] Can anyone explain how to use uDig from RCP application

Hello,

Your question can be read in two ways: either you don't get the basics
of RCP or you are asking something hard. I'll answer the first just in
case.

To use the plugins in your own RCP app, you simply include them all and
merely make your eclipse RCP app start rather than starting uDig. That's
a straightforward issue of eclipse programming.

Adding toolbars is another eclipse issue. Once you understand how
eclipse does it, the way uDig does should become apparent.

If you are way beyond this, sorry that I'm only covering the basics. If
your questions are along the lines of "what's the minimal set of plugins
needed for display of a map?", or "what plugins provide which toolbar
elements?", you should try to make your question more specific and then
Jesse can answer easily.

all the best,
adrian