Re: [udig-devel] uDig event calendar in Google calendars

I'll see what I can do. Cory originally made it so I may have to get him to change it.

Jesse

On 15-Mar-07, at 1:09 AM, Andrea Antonello wrote:

Hi Jesse,
I was trying to change the udig irc meeting day and noticed that I am
not able to do so. Did you make the calendar public? Or did I miss to do
something?

Andrea

Jesse Eichar probaly wrote:
Hi all,

There is a uDig Google Calendar that you can use to view the uDig future events. There's a link to it on the udig home page. It has the weekly
meetings on it.  I'm putting the agenda on the description for each
weekly meeting.  Feel free to add your own agenda items.

Jesse