Re: [Geotools-devel] [udig-devel] udig trunk on trunk - documentation needed on Decimator, LiteShape2, LiteShape

Ciao Martin,
there might be a little confusion here, but don't worry, I have not renamed
anything you are using :-), I know you are relying on these classes for
SeaGis ( I catually was looking at it a couple of hours ago,
is there some support for hdf somewhere in there? I am playing with hdf
these days and I want to share that..), I have just moved them under spike
waiting for you to review and decide what to do ( a plugin? Merge somewhere
with another plugin? ).

Please take a quick look here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Cleaning+up+dependencies+between+various+modules+and+coverage
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Cleaning+up+dependencies+between+various+modules+and+coverage