Re: [udig-devel] udig trunk on trunk - documentation needed on Decimator, LiteShape2, LiteShape

Jody Garnett ha scritto:
Jody Garnett wrote:
Some initial feedback ...

The following packages no longer exist (uDig was explicitly exporting them):
- org.geotools.coverage.io
- org.geotools.data.coverage.grid.file
- org.geotools.data.coverage.grid.stream

Here are some broken imports:
import org.geotools.renderer.lite.Decimator;
import org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteShape2;
import org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteShape;

Remember the goal is to prep it so the person updating their code base (in this case me); does not need to think ... only follow
the directions you left behind.

Uh oh... I did a very quick check, the renderer stuff is now in main,
but the coverage ones really did disappear, and a few of them you can't find even in 2.3.x (that is, some of that changes are really old).
Maybe having actual classes instead of packages would help the lookup.
Afaik org.geotools.coverage.io became org.geotools.coverage.grid.io.

Anyways, yes, this is bad, and the kind of thing the change procedures
should be there to prevent...

Cheers
Andrea

Back to the top