Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 10:58 PM
Subject: [Geotools-devel] udig trunk on trunk

Some initial feedback ...

The following packages no longer exist (uDig was explicitly exporting them):
- org.geotools.coverage.io
- org.geotools.data.coverage.grid.file
- org.geotools.data.coverage.grid.stream

I suspect these were line items on Simone's greatest hits page:
-
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Cleaning+up+dependencies+between+various+modules+and+coverage

Jody