Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:19 PM
Subject: [Geotools-devel] udig trunk on trunk - documentation needed on Decimator, LiteShape2, LiteShape

Jody Garnett wrote:
Some initial feedback ...

The following packages no longer exist (uDig was explicitly exporting them):
- org.geotools.coverage.io
- org.geotools.data.coverage.grid.file
- org.geotools.data.coverage.grid.stream

I suspect these were line items on Simone's greatest hits page:
-
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Cleaning+up+dependencies+between+various+modules+and+coverage

Simone I hope there are update instructions ... on how to change the
imports?
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Upgrade+to+2.4
- http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Upgrade+to+2.3

These pages have not been updated (but you committed? why...)

Here are some broken imports:
import org.geotools.renderer.lite.Decimator;
import org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteShape2;
import org.geotools.renderer.lite.LiteShape;

Remember the goal is to prep it so the person updating their code base
(in this case me); does not need to think ... only follow
the directions you left behind.

Cheers,
Jody