Re: [udig-devel] plugin to load on startup

What the error means is that there is a dependency that isn't satisfied. Open the run configuration and and press Validate Plugin set. see what plugins aren't enabled. Also check that the plugins that should be there are actually there.... Oh do you have the features in your workspace?

1.1.x/udig/features.

Jesse