[udig-devel] plugin to load on startup

Hi, I have a small problem with launching the udig from eclipse when
using the source code.
It used to work properly, but lately (I assume from when I removed the
sdk as platform against which to compile) udig starts with all the
plugins present in the eclipse installation + those in the workspace.
This is pretty funny, since it proposes me to export maps as java
projects and so on, but I have problems to understand what is part of
udig and what not because of all the rubbish.

In the run configuration there is a list which I can check and uncheck,
but there are thousand of plugins and it would take me a couple of years
to find the right dependencies.

Can anyone tell me how this is done the proper way?

Thanks,
Andrea

Back to the top