Re: [udig-devel] Conflict in dbf field names on export

Nice one.  I'll make a JIRA for this.

Jesse

On 25-Feb-07, at 6:49 PM, Colin Reed wrote:

Hi all,
just found another minor problem. I create a temporary layer programatically which contains the attributes "Soil Unit Name" and "Soil Unit Concept". When I close uDig it asks if I want to save the layer. In the resulting dbf both fields are called SOIL_UNIT_ and the shapefile can't be loaded back into uDig unless those fields are renamed.

Not a problem for me as I can check for conflicts in my program when I create the attributes...

Colin Reed