[udig-devel] Re: SLD editor

Jesse wrote:
	Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:59:50 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 17:59:56 -0200
From: "Luiz Vital" <luiz.vital@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "User-friendly Desktop Internet GIS" <udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [udig-devel] SDK download and WFS-T with locks

Thanks Cory and Jesse.

After downloading the SDK I could set it up in my current eclipse. The
problem with svn version was that some org.eclipse packages were
missing from the Plugin Dev Target Platform location.

It would be nice if someone could fix the URL in
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/DEV/0+SDK+Quickstart ,
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/SDK and
http://udig.refractions.net/confluence/display/UDIG/Source+Downloads
to point to the .zip files instead of the .tar.gz

About the locking of features, i'd love to have it... but It wil
demand time until I understand the role plugin dev stuff and eclipse
RCP. I would ask for some pointers on how to implement that, but i'm
still too raw on all that stuff :P

Maybe i can get some progress and discuss some ideas on it in the list.

Thank you all,
Luiz Fernando Vital