Re: [udig-devel] Weekly meeting reminder

Ok I guess I didn't read that message carefully enough. It may be a short meeting then.

Jesse

On 21-Feb-07, at 9:51 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:

Hi Jesse,

I was under the impression that Andrea would not be here this week; he is going to do some research into GEF and so on first. I also need some time to prepair before the operation chaining discussion happens. Perhaps we can use this as a venue to gather requirements (ie a specific small goal), and save the details for when Andrea is available.

Cheers,
Jody

Just a reminder we're meeting at 10:00 PST today. Main topic is Operation Chaining but the roadmap is on the table as a topic as well.

Jesse