RE: [udig-devel] udig 1.1 on windows 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:udig-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ian Turton
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 9:32 AM
To: udig-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [udig-devel] udig 1.1 on windows 2000

One of my students is having a problem running 1.1 on his windows 2000
box at home. Apparently 1.0 works fine but he gets the attached error
message when he tries to run 1.1
He says "I downloaded the GDI+ library (had to use a different link
then reported on the alert) but that didn't seem to work. I placed the
.dll in all folders of uDig program but that didn't do anything"

Any clues I can give him?
--

Ian Turton
http://www.geotools.org