Re: [udig-devel] Oracle Locator

With luck the nightly build should have this fixed tonight. Try it out tomorrow morning.

Jesse

On 7-Feb-07, at 9:49 AM, Vince Darley wrote:

Does uDig allow import of layers from Oracle Locator (_not_ Spatial)? When we try to use the oracle spatial wizard we get an error than something was expecting a String not an Integer as the port number.

Any pointers for how to get this to work?

Vince.