Re: [udig-devel] modify the combo style size...

CIP-Students RIU (CIP) wrote:
Hi:
I'm working with uDig 1.1RC4 and I need modify the combobox of the style view, could  you indicate me where is the respective class to modify this combobox....thanks

Juan Gonzales

At the moment the StyleThemePage isn't set up for extension. However, you may contribute your own Style Page using the extension point. The style page interface is slated for an overhaul in uDig 1.1.1.

I suspect you want to increase the number of colours available -- if this is so, just increasing the size in the combo box won't work (one needs to add larger palettes, or add support for colour ramps).

Cory.

Back to the top