Re: [udig-devel] A little request

We currently have 2 ways of doing this.

1. Create a new layer (you can declare it as a point, polygon or line layer) then when you save it you have the option of saving it as a Shapefile. 2. In the catalog view, right click on a Shapefile. This will let you define a new shapefile. You can then add it to a new map.

I think the main problem with 1 right now is that saving may not replace the Temporary layer with the new shapefile... I don't remember if it does or not. You will have to check.

Jesse