[udig-devel] Some problems and suggestions

Hello:
An issue with uDig RC4 from trunk:
- When I delete a layer from "Layers" view, the layer in the editor dissapears but in the "Layers" view remains still.

Just a few suggestions:
	1. Could be in the "Style Editor" dialog an option to show as many colors as classes in a layer???.
	For instance: in the "Theme" part I can select an "Attribute" (e.g. Species) and a number of "Classes" (max 12 classes) but if i 	would like to have as many colors as species are in my shapefile of points, could be an option to generate more colors?? a unique 	color for each specie?
	2. In the Toolbar are 3 buttons: "Select and Edit Geometry", "Create Polygon Geometry", "Delete Feature". Could theese buttons 	be in one in order to clean space in the toolbar??

Hope I made myself understood.

Magna

Back to the top