[udig-devel] menu paths etc for new operations

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Trying to wrap up a project and have a few last minute questions if
anyone might be able to help:

(1) I haven't been able to figure out the menu paths to use for new operations. What are they? Also - is it possible to have new subcategories within new categories to better organize operations? Finally, is it possible to put new Operations into a new Menu altogether (not Operations), but still have them accessible under the Operations menu accessed by right-clicking layers?

(2) Is it possible to reset a postGIS service listed in the catalog from
within an operation?  If so, how?

(3) Is it possible to have more than one target class for an operation? e.g. How do I make an operation apply to resources in the catalog view, such as a table in a postGIS service, as well as layers in the Project view?

Thanks!

Murray

Back to the top