Re: [udig-devel] German Translation update for RC9 ... or not for RC9

done.  Thanks for the work matthias

Jesse

On 12-Jan-07, at 1:50 PM, Matthias Basler wrote:

Hi uDiggers,

I spent some hours updating the German properties files in order to reflect the latest changes.

Afterwards I realized that I have actually worked on trunk, i.e. 1.2.0. So my changes will not show up in RC9 or 1.1.0, correct? Should I create a patch and apply it to the 1.1.0 branch, or would someone of you do this please? (I've not yet worked with patches and I hesitate to use uDig as guinea pig.)

My revisions for this were 23810 till 23841
as well as rev. 23844.
--
Matthias Basler
matthiasbasler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx