Re: [udig-devel] Questions about HSQL Services ...

Ok. I answered it just out of curiosity.

We are testing HSQL to access short CSV files with lots of alphanumeric
properties but without Geometries. We found this HSQLService and we have
known if you have used it to create uDig layer from more complexers
files (containing Geometries).

By the moment, all we need is using the associated jdbc drver to open
connections, to read them and initializating static data. Looks similar to
properties reader classes.

However, I'll try to test other suggested datastores like H2 or Derby.

Thanks you for your information.

Saludos.

Antonio Redondo Lora
Subdirección de Integración de Sistemas
E.P. Desarrollo Agrario y Pesquero
c/Bergantín, 39 - 41012 Sevilla.  España
Email: arlora@xxxxxx
Tlfno: 955059762
Corporativo: 359762

>>> Jody Garnett <jgarnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 12/01/07 19:05 >>>
My vote is for an H2 DataStore - seriously the HSQL datastore has lapsed
into "unsupported" status on the GeoTools library side of things and
does not look like it will be available for uDig 1.1.

Jody