Re: [udig-devel] Accessing selected feature attributes

You mean it's using my windows username at this point, even though the
initial connection was made with the default postgres account?  It's
weird - I tried changing rights on the relevant DB and geometry_columns
table to match my OS username but not effect.  Ah well - it's not that
critical right now.

The code snippet is very helpful...

cheers

Murray