[udig-devel] Accessing selected feature attributes

Jesse or others,

A couple quick questions for you:

(1) Is there a simple way to return attributes (say FID) for all selected features in a layer? I would like to use these values in statements to postgreSQL. I'm not clear on how to get them from the Layer Filter.

(2) Create Feature Type operation doesn't work on the postGISdataStore that I access through my postGIS host in the catalog tree. I get a "Failed to create Feature Type" error. This could be handy. Is there a simple solution?

Thanks,

Murray

Back to the top