Re: [udig-devel] PostGIS layer won't render

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 01:37:17PM +0200, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Now that is *very* interesting - and makes me happy!  Always wanted to
> find out if we were making assumptions about a Feature's
> default geometry. The Feature model does support more then one Geometry
> but we have not had an opportunity to play with this for real
> in uDig yet.  I imagine we will have a fun little bug hunt finding all
> the assumptions.

Interesting, I would have thought that many places have data in WGS84
(for GPS) and in local systems.

> A quick question:
> - are both geometry columns in the same CRS?

There are three altogether, and they all are in different systems (see
earlier posts where I pasted the SQL-commands that define the table,
or the more recent bz2 that contains a dump from my geometry_columns).

-Tomi Pieviläinen

--
I will sit down now, but the time will come when you will hear me.
- Benjamin Disraeli, 1st Earl of Beaconsfield