Re: [udig-devel] PostGIS layer won't render

Now that is *very* interesting - and makes me happy! Always wanted to find out if we were making assumptions about a Feature's default geometry. The Feature model does support more then one Geometry but we have not had an opportunity to play with this for real in uDig yet. I imagine we will have a fun little bug hunt finding all the assumptions.

A quick question:
- are both geometry columns in the same CRS?

Jody