Re: [udig-devel] Prelim. Architecture diagram

Adrian Custer wrote:
Hey all,

This is a first take on the uDig software architecture. On it's own,
it's not terribly useful but it's nice and colourfull so it might
entertain someone.
Pretty colours!  Adrian we got to get you using the wiki :-)

I am cool with most things ....
the GeoTools part confused me a bit?
- You start with Feature is that because it is what matters to you?
- If you were trying to capture "dependence" we would need to arrange this differently (GML and Data depends on Feature for example)

Not sure the breakdown into Eclipse GUI, Eclipse RCP and Eclipse Platform is accurate... probably does not matter.

Very fun :-)  What program did you use?
Jody

Back to the top