Re: [udig-devel] running udig and eclipse in parallel

I regularily run both udig and eclipse on the same box in mac, linux and windows platform and haven't noticed any problems of them interfering with each other. I wonder if your collegue installed the plugins into his eclipse somehow, that makes the most sense to me. But let me know of your experiences and we'll make sure that it is not a problem.

Cheers,

Jesse