Re: [udig-devel] running udig and eclipse in parallel

Hey Markus,

I don't understand your question. ON linux everything is self contained
and I can't imagine what the problem might be.

UDig M7 has its own JRE and runs in its own workspace so those are
separate.

As for the .eclipse, I'm not sure what the ide and the rcp use. Can't
you do:
  cp -R .eclipse/ .eclipse.bak
and try running the two installations to see if they conflict?

give it a shot and see what happens.

cheers,
adrian