[udig-devel] Capturing requests and sending them to 3D view

Hi,

The 3D view I'm implementing is currently working, in a not very stylish fashion. I hacked net.refractions.udig.render.wms.basic to send the received texture via a TCP connection established with a server that's running in the 3D view. Even though it's not the correct way, it's fast, it's robust and it works. Now for the next step, i'd like to transform the manipulations from the 3D view into new requests, and refreshing the current editor view with them.

What should I look for?

Best regards,
Tiago Silva

Back to the top