Re: [udig-devel] Question #3 - How the Shaperenderer works

oh I forgot to ask:

Bernhard Kastner wrote:

Hi,

I'm currently playing around with the org.geotools.renderer.shape.ShapefileRenderer and wondering how it works: Am I assuming correctly, that it tries to draw the image to a Graphics2D-object, which also may be an image?

the normal J2D-renderer has the ability to simply "createScrollpane()". Is it possible to do this for any kind of shapefile- or literenderer? That would be much more easier to use (because one does not have to mess up with the Graphics2D-object, the envelope and so on (if I got that right))

Back to the top